Few Words about our
Welcome to the Sober Drivers of Seattle Policy
This page informs you about the policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service/treatments for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with some personal information to contact you.
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
Sober Drivers of Seattle uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
Sober Drivers of Seattle may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Alcoholic Anonymous Center
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- By visiting this page on our website: Sober Drivers of Seattle.